- This event has passed.
90s Hip Hop Booty BYOBcamp
April 19, 2020 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$5
About this Event
Work your ass with a beer in your glass. Want one of those Kardashi-asses? This workout class uses resistance bands and body weight exercises to help burn your buns, build strong legs, and tighten your core.
**THIS IS A VIRTUAL WORKOUT ON ZOOM**
How to Join the Virtual Class
A Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you 2 hours before the event.
Check-In begins at 11:45 am | Download the free Zoom For Clients app for best results.
- Click the link emailed to you.
- Enter Meeting the meeting ID if needed.
- You will automatically be put on mute when you join. If you wish to say hello you can briefly unmute yourself by clicking the microphone on the lower left-hand side of the window.
- Please keep mute on to keep disruptions to a minimum before class.
- Set Yourself up in a quiet area with little distractions.
- Have your beverage and mat ready and set up before class begins.
- Keep your view as “Speaker Only” on the top right-hand side of your screen to keep your instructor front and center.
After class, we’ll have some social time if you wish to cheers, chat, and more! We are a community after all!
NOTE: We will record each class Zoom meeting for anyone with connectivity issues or otherwise who cannot join the class to view online.
What should I have ready?
Bring your own yoga mat! We may have extra, but it’s not guaranteed. Since we’re not able to provide bands, bring some beer cans for weights.
By purchasing this ticket, I confirm that I am at least 21 years of age. I understand as is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort then I will listen to my body, adjust the postures, take a break, and/or ask for support from the teacher(s). This fitness class is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Exercise is not recommended and is not safe under some medical conditions. I know that my photo may be taken for promotional purposes. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to exercise. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Beer Fit Inc., Sophia Del Gigante, and Monica Sacco.