- This event has passed.
90s Girl Group BYOB + Yoga
May 17 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$5
About this Event
Beer Fit Club was created to make fitness fun and accessible by hosting pop-up fitness classes at local breweries. Our founder and CEO, Sophia Del Gigante, created these events in the NY metro area to offer an incentive to get people to work out and create a community of like-minded people. Our flagship class was Beer + Yoga and we were the first to add the pint to the practice. We’ve been featured on Insider Fitness, the cover of the Wall Street Journal, Fox & Friends, and more. Since then, we’ve grown, hosting classes in other cities throughout the country and creating more classes such as Brewery Bootcamp and Mindful Pintfull. If you love beer and care about your health, you’ve found your tribe, the #BeerFits. 🙂
How to Join the Virtual Class
- A Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you 2 hours before the event.
- Check-In begins at 11:45 am | Download the free Zoom For Clients app for best results.
- Click the link emailed to you.
- You will automatically be put on mute when you join. If you wish to say hello you can briefly unmute yourself by clicking the microphone on the lower left-hand side of the window.
Please keep mute on to keep disruptions to a minimum before class.
- Set Yourself up in a quiet area with little distractions.
- Have your beverage and mat ready and set up before class begins.
- Keep your view as “Speaker Only” on the top right-hand side of your screen to keep your instructor front and center.
- After class, we’ll have some social time if you wish to cheers, chat, and more! We are a community after all!
NOTE: We will record each class Zoom meeting for anyone with connectivity issues or otherwise who cannot join the class to view online.
What should I have ready?
Have a yoga mat and any beverage of your choice ready before class in a room without distractions and enough space.
By purchasing this ticket, I confirm that I am at least 21 years of age. I understand as is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort then I will listen to my body, adjust the postures, take a break, and/or ask for support from the teacher(s). This fitness class is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Exercise is not recommended and is not safe under some medical conditions. I know that my photo may be taken for promotional purposes. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to exercise. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Beer Fit Inc., Sophia Del Gigante, and Monica Sacco.